Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Inspirational Person: Tiffany Smith

Inspirational Person: If you need inspiration for fitness, working out, or in dealing with everyday life's stressors look no further than Tiffany Smith. You'll find her grinding it out at Blast fitness 5-6 days a week...why? Because she loves staying active and healthy. Honestly she's helped me alot in when it comes to fitness and staying positive even when all I see are negatives. It's unreal to me sometimes how someone who deals with so much adversity in her life can still be cheerful, but she does it and with a smile. She has scoliosis pretty bad but can still out work most guys in the gym. I know a lot of people who COMPLAIN about things that are NOT that big of a deal but she is one that you will hardly ever hear complaints from. Tough female here....what more can be said..I'm glad to have you as a friend.:)

https://www.facebook.com/tiffanydsmith29




No comments: