Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Be the Bigger Man

Be the Bigger Man

Ok so on Memorial day I went to Ihop because I had a craving for some crepes. As I pulled up there was a truck pulling out of a spot so I stopped and put my blinker on waiting for them to get out of the spot. Then a truck with two guys and a female come up and they stop and put their blinker on. Needless to say I was already there and had been waiting for about a 30 seconds. Due to the angle when the parked truck finally pulled out the truck in front took the spot. I found another spot, but I was heated!! I got into Ihop first and saw the people in the truck as they came into Ihop. I asked them if they saw that I had my blinker on....the driver said, "What you gonna move me?" I made a threatening comment and they made a threatening comment.... but the girlfriend had more sense then all of us. She dragged her man inside. I was still heated and if you know me you know I hate when I feel like I've been wronged... I stood over the two guys and said more threatening comments...but then I was called to my table. I haven't been that mad in a minute..I just kept thinking I could probably go to prison for all the things I wanted to do to these guys...over a Parking spot. I always preach to my friends to be the bigger person but when it's you..DAM!!! Well I calmed down and got up and went to their table and I apologized for my comments. At the end of the day I told them it's just a parking spot..No Big deal. I've got too much to lose and nothing to gain. I was the Bigger man that day...never let anyone make so mad that you do something STUPID!

The Black Spiderman

No comments: