Monday, May 19, 2014

Inspirational Person: Alvis Solis

Inspirational Person: So for inspiration I think about where I've come over the past 9 1/2 years. I used to drink all the time and party all the time till I started doing Brazilian Jujitsu. I used to think I was a pretty tough guy till I started training at Solis Martial Arts and quickly realized that wasn't the case. Slowly but surely alot of my partying ways left me. Alvis Solis became my mentor and later a great friend who helped me fight my "Dark Passenger". People close to me know I battle chronic depression. It's just something I've come to understand about myself. But I've found my outlet and a second home where I can leave alot of my worries behind. As owner of the Best Technical BJJ schools in Houston...TEXAS... Alvis built his school starting off at a white belt level. That's hard to do but he had the mentality that "If you build it , they will come." That they did! If you're looking for a top line BJJ school to train at, a place where everyone welcomes you with open arms then Solis Martial Arts is the place. Through good times and Bad thanks for always pushing me Alvis! Oh yeah when you come "Leave the Ego at the Door". One of my favorite quotes, "Don't tell me and Disappointment me, but Show me." I wonder where I got that from?  #theblackspiderman #solismartialarts#inspirationalperson

https://www.facebook.com/alvis.solis?fref=ts




No comments: