Monday, May 5, 2014

Inspirational Person: Mateo Aguirre "Auspicious Fitness"

Inspirational Person: Mateo Aguirre "Auspicious Fitness" owner/personal trainer and NPC Men's Physique competitor. If you're looking for inspiration and motivation look no further than this gentleman right here. My first show that I competed in was at the Branch Warren less than 2 years ago. I placed 2nd in Masters...beaten out only by Mateo. At the time I didn't know who he was but I soon discovered that he was a wise person when it came to proper nutrition and conditioning. If it wasn't for Mateo giving me advice and nutrition tips I probably wouldn't have started taking this industry seriously! He's a great motivator and when he tells you something it's to actually help you. He's a genuinely good guy. So if you're looking for a trainer, Fitness tips, inspiration contact him!https://www.facebook.com/mateo.aguirre.50#inspirationalperson




No comments: