Saturday, September 1, 2007

Relationship Thoughts!!!!!!!

Current mood: cynical

Ok so to everyone in some sort of relationship...madd propps if it's working but this is just some ranting so if you get offended fuck you....Anyways relationships blow!!!!!! Seriously why do people even bother with this shit??? I don't understand it....get this i get this email from this girl i used to mess with back in 2002...we were pretty good friends too but then she got into a serious relationship and decided to cut things off with me....the story of my life...anyways some how she found me on myspace...go figure huh...lol...but now she wants to hook up again...guess her and her BABy's Daddy aren't getting along anymore.....ok whatever......look girl FUCK YOU!!! I could be a bigger ass and say your name but I'm not....anyways she'll read this and hopefully won't email me anymore....but I'm so sick of relationships...my best friend tells me that i'm a good person and the reason why i can't find true love is that i fall for women with issues and fucked up heads....it's like i'm falling for myself...kinda sick in a way if you think about it....i have the bullshit complex of trying to help people so i end up falling for these screwed up people! You know what I do believe in Love because i have falling in love so now i understand what the whole hoop la with it is but man it blows to think that someone can have so much influence in your life to where the thought of them banging some one else bothers you...i just can't allow that....i'm a freak and i enjoy sex!! Seriously i can admit that and I can't stand those people who pretend that they aren't...maybe they aren't with you because you're just not their type but they are.....You know what I know eventually i will be in another relationship i just need to stop falling for the wrong girls...that's just my vice.....my best friend says that it's because i have a good heart....yeah right...ok i need to find out where it is and cut that shit the fuck out cause i hate feeling this way!!! I was soo much ahppier when i was in the navy and my only focus was going clubbing,getting fucked up and playing basketball...oh and seeing how many numbers and girls i could make out with....it's the challenge of trying to get a girl in the club that was so fun......now when i go clubbing i don't have as much fun because i sit there and look at the people and think these people are retards....i know this girl not falling for that...etc......back in the day i would just grab a girl and pul her to the dance floor and do my thing....that's it...i had quick game....i wasn't good with words but i had charm....hahahahhahaha.....now i think too much and second guess myself even when i'm drunk....well maybe when i'm not soo drunk hahahaha......Oh well fuck it....FUCK relationships!!!!!!!!!!! Never again....no matter how much in love i am.....what goes up must come down....it always happens...the ones that act all happy all the time and are around each other 24/7 never work...so here's a tip....have your own space....it's for the best....you'll enjoy each other more when you are together!!!!
The BlacK Spiderman
p.s--to you games playing ho's Fuck you!!!! (like I said I hate games...be real with your shit!!!!)

No comments: