Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Critics!!!!!

Alright so this has been on my mind for a bit now....It's easy for some one to give advice to another....lets say for example a relationship...He's beating your ass....leave....it's that simple.....she cheated....quit talking to her....you can't be friends with your ex...etc....The third party has no emotional ties to your situation....if they are your friend then they are able to see things from the perspective of the friend....Their thoughts are rational and would be based on evidence and nonemotion....I can think back on all the advice christian has given me and still to this day gives me....and when he tells me things I think well you are some what right but you don't really know them....but he knows what I tell him....and usually it's the bad things about the person....bad always eclipses good deeds every time....that's just how it goes...I think i'm the best person in the world at giving advice to people because unlike most people i usually can think outside the box and see both sides.....i can see the points of view of an ass hole, trusting person...etc....For some reason this is a gift....i guess that's why i don't really judge people that harshly....well not all the time....i just speak how i feel.....Sometimes my head just spins from people telling me how to live my life....things that i should do.....and the sad part is that it really doesn't matter because in the end i'm going to end up in a grave somewhere....shit all that is left will be my rotting Corps....no will remember me because i'll be dead....a faded memory...."remember he"....hahahhaha....I'm alright with that...i'm content...it doesn't matter....hmmmmmmmm....why did he have to try and fix that lightbulb...why wasn't anyone there to help him....WHY?

The BlacK Spiderman(it's Fonky Tuesday)

No comments: