Thursday, July 7, 2016

NSL 3


"If you are afraid of failure you don't deserve to be successful!"

#tbt- Stage shots from my last NSL pro competition. I decided to switch things up and wear some different shorts. I compete in Men's Physique Beach because as far as my physique I stay pretty lean throughout the year. For this show I was probably 205 lbs the morning of the show before food. I probably stepped on stage at 207 lbs..6 pop tarts and 4 burgers to fill out. One of the best things I like about this division is if you have a natural look, no hard, flexing type poses then you should do well. I'm currently  16 days out from my next NSL pro competition in Miami. It's mentally draining sometimes doing so many shows especially when you have so many people trying to get you to do things. Pisses me off sometimes but I guess it's the nature of the game. Anyways this will be my last show then i'll take a little time off before finishing this year with maybe 1 or 2 shows. #theblackspiderman #bjjblackbelt #nslpro

No comments: