Friday, July 1, 2016

Beauty

"Beauty is about living your life & being happy with yourself inside & out & not worrying about what people think of you."
Good morning! Growing up I never had CONFIDENCE in myself. I was the shy, quiet kid that kept to himself. I battle depression and suicidal thoughts on a daily basis. I'm not trying to get sympathy just stating facts. Those that are close to me know why I do what I do. It always makes me laugh when I hear so and so was talking shit about me...Like they truly know me. Things like that used to bother me when I was younger, probably some of the reasons I wanted to check out early. These days I'm more focused..I don't care who likes me..it is what it is. I'm destined for great things..I know this and I believe this! Keep pushing and make the HATERS talk about you.  ‪#‎theblackspiderman‬‪#‎nslpro‬ ‪#‎bjjblackbelt‬

No comments: