Friday, October 29, 2010

Saw 3D Movie Review!!!!!!

Ok so on a scale of 1-10 10 being a perfect movie and we know there are no such things...I'd say a 7.5.... Davis gave it an 8....Let's see this movie was great in 3 D but I gotta admit I'm getting sick of paying an extra $3.50 for those stupid glasses and they want you to put them in a recycle bin at the end of the movies so they can reuse them...Fuck That shit!!! I tossed that shit in the trash..and will do so for all 3D movies..Fuckers!! Anyways this movie had some badass death scenes...but if you are squeemish don't see this movie because you could pass out! HAHAHAHAHAHH... I don't understand why the _____s didn't stop him sooner...you'll see...anyways go see this movie...was prettty entertaining at the beginning....but the way they left this movie there could be more????

The Black Spiderman
The Internet's #1 AB's program right here: http://bit.ly/9bdTvC

No comments: