Monday, October 4, 2010

My Weekend!!!!(Read If Bored)

Ok so this weekend was pretty cool...chilled on friday because I had a busy day on saturday...went to Battle of H-town to support my teammates from Solis martial arts...great matches...even though we didn't win they were entertaining!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! Learned a new move from Jarrod and got a new shirt from Bully Dog!!! You want some great mma apparel get it from these guys  http://www.bullydogfightwear.com/  ...the gear is DOPE!!! Then I had to hurry up and drive to Katy for Saad and Thuy's wedding...yeah!!! Gotta admit it was a good time... made me realize I have a great circle of friends and how we've all changed since highschool yet we all remain close...even Ade and Hua made an appearance...the reception was cool me and Vu had to make a toast as Co best men...dam I got all choked up...man I was soo nervous!!! Saad and Thuy are officially married..wow is all I can say....three wonderful children...I can't wait to have a child...that's the only thing that keeps me going. I had went 3 weeks without a drink but as per tradition I had to take a shot with the groom so Fuck it....one drink after another and the next day I'm recovering....stayed in on sunday and watched the Texans whoop up on the Raiders...HELL YEAH!!!! We're making the playoffs this year!!! Things are good right now..I have some up coming projects and might be signing with ____... can't say cause don't want to jinx shit...but making some good contacts and MAKING MONEY!!!! First million in 4 years...BET!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Halloween is coming and I'm gonna be???

The Black Spiderman
The Internet's #1 AB's program right here:
http://c09fdjrkpjqb2t9cseq0l93q44.hop.clickbank.net/




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you think concerning adding some more pics? I’m not trying to offend anyone, site is really nice. Just as I know people acquire information much more efficient if they see certain helpful pictures.

Stacy Drawledge
buy cell phone jammer