Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mosque at Ground Zero!!!!(Read if Bored)

Ok so I've heard about there being a Mosque being built at Ground Zero...New york where 911 happened...there's so many people opposed to this idea...shit even a Florida Pastor threatening to burn the Koran as a way to show his opposition...hmmm..well here we go...this is my two cents Folks....First off I believe in Freedom of speech...the pastor has the right to do what he chooses....as does the Muslim community!!! It's a place of worship for pete's sake....just because some psychotic radicals took it upon themselves to butcher innocent people doesn't mean that all those types of people are evil!!! To me what the pastor is doing is a form of racism...and I believe that's wrong....we as americans need to show compassion and stop being threatened by those who are different from us...different political views, gender, race, sexual preferences....etc.... I mean isn't that what the decades of wars have been about? "All men are created equally??? Why say that but when it's time to show it we start with these idiotic things... We are building a memorial for the fallen and I Love that Idea...should've already been built in my eyes... I'm no saint and I do believe in an eye for an eye but when does it stop??? When everything on this planet is dead? Maybe because that's where human beings (Yes Human Beings) are headed...it's inevitable in my opinion because we don't have the capacity to forgive...shit I know I have a hard time with that...but really working on it!! Freedom of religion....freedom of speech on both sides....but people should try and see things from another persons perspective and not be so narrow minded....that's all I'm saying...anyways What's your opinion? Mosque... should it happen or not? And Why?

The Black Spiderman


The Internet's #1 Dieting Solution right here:


http://402a0srenmpfxz5kvasornao62.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments: