Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Atlanta Bishop Accused of Sexual Misconduct!!!(Read if Bored)

Ok so I read this article about this Bishop in Atlanta...Bishop Eddie Long a pastor of  New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia, an Atlanta suburb. It is one of the largest churches in the country. In the article it is said that two young men have accused this guy of using his authority to get them to perform sexual acts on him....he put them up in nice hotels, bought them cars, clothes, jewelry and introduced them to celebrities...the men were 17 and 18 at the time of said events...they are now 20 and 21 years old....honestly I think that the kids are probably filing this lawsuite because he cut them off.... why else would they have waited this long?? The shit's gross and I don't think you should use your position to take advantage of the weak minded because clearly that's what we have here... you know when I hear about stuff like this it makes me happy that I don't get suckered into doing things I don't want to do.... these guys should own up to being male prostitutes.... but they just want to play the victim role and stuff probably as a way to get back at this guy...even though I think him and his followers are tools.... Grow the fuck up...If you didn't want to suck the guys dick then you wouldn't have...I could see if they were children or something.... but they knew better.... as for the Pastor...just another fake preacher!!!! Practice what you preach...this guy is against homosexuality but yet is a homosexual himself....funny!!! I need to open up a church and get me some hot females to satisfy my needs....are these guys lying?? Who knows..,..and who cares... fuck em all!!!!

The Black Spiderman
The Internet's #1 AB's program right here:

http://c09fdjrkpjqb2t9cseq0l93q44.hop.clickbank.net/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All Celeb Nude. [url=http://1articleworld.co.cc/ArtsEntertainment/celebrity-stolen-movies.html]1articleworld.co.cc[/url]