Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fake People!!!! (Read If Bored)

Ok so I went through my phone book and deleted some people....game players....just fakes...and it got me thinking about why people are fake? True story here... back when I went to Kingwood college...I was around 23 at the time...anyways I used to talk to alot of girls...and I just mean talk...lol...anyways I'd have guys who thought we were friends or something but I knew they weren't my friends because they were the type that would want to have a convo whenever there were girls around...case in point...I was at the pool table one day because that was the center where alot of action took place.... here walks this girl that I'd been trying to get with for awhile...she was playing never to get because she had a boyfriend..well something was going on and she for some reason was wanting to go out...Why ask questions right? Anyways this white boy(Caucasion) HAHAHAHAHA... walks by and then he turns around and comes closer to us....then he perceedes to just stand next to us....now I knew this guy but it was more like.."Whatup"...and go on your way type thing.... but for some reason he felt like standing next to us that day...so finnally I was like What's up man? Then he was like...Hey man...and was literally trying to include himself into the conversation.... and what's funny is that he tried flirting with the girl I was talking to??!!! I couldn't get mad because that's not my style I just started laughing....I still got her number and later that week we still hooked up... but I always remember that day...weirdest thing among other weird things...that guy was FAKE!!! He pretended like we were cool but would odds on try and sleep with your girlfriend!!  I could give stories about fake girls...like the ones that flirt with you but just want something from you....I say Fuck em!!! And by that I mean stay away from them...lol...not yeah.... Just a waist of time in my book!!! I can't stand users but it seems that's the realworld we live in....Why???

The Black Spiderman


The Internet's #1 Dieting Solution right here: http://402a0srenmpfxz5kvasornao62.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments: