Friday, January 16, 2015

Transformation 2 1/2 year difference

Transformation : picture on left 2 1/2 years ago my first NPC show. Right is competition 19 this past November in Miami. I try and tell people I'm not a fitness expert...I'm an athlete who loves to compete. I've come a long way with my nutrition, posture, muscle development and confidence. I've always been a loner...shy guy but when I set my mind to doing something, I do it! I will be a pro one day... if not this year then next year... the road for some people is easier then for others. If you have a dream make it happen. ..Fuck the haters and fakes. Quick shoutout to my sponsor Rsp Nutrition for taking care of me...great products! Anyways keep pushing... ps.. both pictures I weighed 195 lbs #theblackspiderman #teamrsp #teamblackout

No comments: