Monday, July 7, 2014

Team Universe

Well this weekend didn't go how I wanted but it was a great learning experience. This sport is extremely difficult...stressful even but hey I'm a competitor. If it was easy everyone could do it. Learned alot of new things as far prep and posing which will only help me. Pittsburgh next month. Thanks to my sponsor Rsp Nutrition for keeping me stocked in supps. Some of the BEST products out there!! Thanks to my teammates Team Blackout Fitness Modelz for keeping me motivating and pushing me. It's hard to explain this sport to people that don't do it..how hard, stressful, difficult it is to place or even win at a show. There are things I just can't do when I'm getting ready for a show...be around certain foods, miss training days etc., If you can't get that then you're not a real friend..just a party friend..so I'll text when I wanna party! Anyways if you get it and you don't take it personal then you're on my level. What ever you want in Life you have to give it your ALL, because you don't want to look back with regrets...No regrets here because I'm not a QUITTER...MENTALLY TOUGH..You CAN'T BREAK ME...LETS GO!!!!




No comments: