Monday, March 3, 2014

My Sample Meal Prep

Ok so I received the question of what is a sample meal I would eat for leaning down and getting great abs. We all know diet is the key to having amazing abs and in losing weight. My last blog talked about this. This is one meal during a 30 day prep for me...3 scoops of brown rice, a piece of lean steak, 1 tilapia, and 2 handfuls of veggies. In making my brown rice I use 5 cups rice, 7 cups water...a cap of olive oil, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Cook rice on medium for 20 minutes then low heat till water is gone...let sit for 5 minutes and serve. Should make about 15- 16 meals with 2 1/2 scoops of rice. Rice comes out perfect! Works with any type rice too. The proteins I lightly season with lemon pepper, lemon juice, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and let marinade in fridge for 8-10 hours. The Veggies I just roast in oven with lemon juice and black pepper. Alot of competitors measure out their foods but I'm too lazy for that so I just fit everything into a meal sized tuperware and if I can close it then I'm good. I usually prep out 15-16 meals eating every 3-4 hours....I snack on 2 to 1 handful of mixed nuts and cranberries( love those)...seems to do the trick. Proteins of course are cooked on my George Foreman grill!! Glad I got it!!! Here's a sample Meal picture:


















Anyways try it and see...remember being is a LIFESTYLE and not a FAD!!!

The Black Spiderman

No comments: