Monday, February 17, 2014

Blogs Coming Back!

I've decided I'm going to start "Blogging" again. I used to write alot of blogs back in the day but lost a passion for it because of all the dumb emails I would get from people OVER analyzing what I wrote. To be honest I never reread anything I wrote because it was more for expression purposes. I could vent about anything I chose, pretend to be some one else and write what they would be feeling or thinking. I used to love writing but because of alot of negative people..or should I say "HATING" people I stopped. I still post to Blogger and I do have a wordpress but I've decided to just post to Blogger and just journal more about my thoughts on fitness, bjj, my life, etc.... just whatever I feel like. I have numerous thoughts in this brain of mine and I have to get it out. My ex's grandfather died yesterday in a plane crash...http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/new-caney-pilot-dead/ . My heart goes out to her because I know she was very close to him. Life is short....I've got too much to get done before it's my time. Anyways be fare warned my Blogs are coming back!

1 comment:

suzanne malaspina said...

I'm looking forward to learning more about you thru your blog. You know where the delete button is to deposit the responses/comments that are not worth reading!