Monday, February 20, 2012

I hate American Idol

Ok so I Hate American Idol!!! I'm soo sick of this show...it's been going on for how many years now and it's still on the air?? Really?? All these wanna be singers couldn't make it the hard way so they waste their time in line singing for judges who don't even know real talent! Instead of  spending your time waiting in line why don't you do something productive!! Go feed the homeless...go to work!! Look the first season I'll admit to it I watched it...Kelly Clarkson won. Congrats that was a shocker actually because I thought the curly haired guy would win...but after that every year it gets more annoying for me because I keep hearing the stupid name "American Idol". I don't Idolize any of these fuckers so why would they be my idol? You want to Idolize some one...how about teachers, police officers, doctors...I mean dam people who actually make a difference.Simon was right to leave the show but then what does he do...he starts up another show with the same theme??? WTF!!!! That shows how this country is when the most talked about thing is who got voted off of last Weeks American Idol? Really? Come on? What about the soldiers who die fighting for this country...bet you know one knows the last soldier to die last month? People will say well it's a Distraction from the bad things that are happening in the world...yeah right that's the problem with our society...everyone wants to be distracted from real issues instead of dealing with them!! Truth be told who remembers any of the winners? Did any of them make an album? I become ill every time I hear that stupid theme song...makes me  want to take  a nail gun and puncture out my eardrums so as to hear that shit again! Anyways I'm just sick of this show and it needs to end! If this show comes back next year I will fucking Kill myself! Not a joke...being Dead serious....I'll have a letter forwarded  after my death to the producers of the show and to the fox executives who continue to torture me with this fake ass pippy long stocking sing along show!! AHHHHHHhh.... That is all!!! Fuck American Idol and everyone who watches it!!! And I know I'm not the only person who feels this way!!! Probably the only person with the balls to say it!!!


The Black Spiderman
Follow Me: https://twitter.com/theblackspiderm
Like my fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Black-Spiderman/153270838018832

1 comment:

American idol birthday favors said...

It is a show that cares for pure talent.