Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 Thoughts!!!! (Read If Bored)

Ok so 2011 didn't start out good....not even ending good. It's funny every year I go into a new year being optimistic only to have it falter at the end. So I started out the year hating my dad..constantly fighting with him...looked like him and my mom were going to divorce...but then now I guess they worked things out. I think it has to do with me and my dad fighting....oh well...so I trained hard for the pan ams only to lose my last match after I separated my rib...no bueno! Had a friend pass away from cancer....R.I.P. Turtle...He was a good guy!!! I finally let go of the ex...still care about her and always will but I'm over her...feels good. I got to visit my cousin Best and his family with my little brother Drexler...that was cool...I get along better with my sisters...All in all this year has sucked but the only good I can derive from it is that this was the first year I didn't truly feel hopeless....I had my depressed moments but I fought through them without trying anything...slight improvement from last year. We'll see if this new year is better...I've got a little crush on someone but probably won't work....it's all good...my futures bright.....I have somethings in the near future that hopefully will provide more income and get me to my goals faster. If someone's not interested in getting to know you move on because eventually you'll find the right person. Gonna do more fashion shows this year....had fun doing the baby bull campaign...met some interesting people and made some good friends! Anyways folks "To Live is to Suffer ,but to survive is to find the meaning in that suffering"   ..... just something to think about! Happy New Year 2012 baby!!!


The Black Spiderman

Follow me: https://twitter.com/theblackspiderm

Like me: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Black-Spiderman/153270838018832


If you're looking to own your own business and work how you want : www.fhtmus.com/ugoarimo 

No comments: