Monday, May 2, 2011

Thoughts on Osama's Death!!!! (Read if Bored)

Ok so Osama Bin Laden is dead and the world morns....I mean celebrates....ooops must be the lack of sleep thats got me fucked up. To tell the truth I think he was already dead....I don't trust our government...Period! DNA results confirm what?? Let's see the body...I want to see pics of his shot up corps then I'll believe that they just now killed this man. With as much money as has been spent going after him and it's taken all this time...Really? Sorry I'm just not easily duped. Anyways Stocks are set to open higher and Oil prices fall last I saw around 2%....dollar strengthens and I make some money....not bad. But there's still all the budget cuts, tax increases, politicians lining their pockets with your money...those that are responsible for killing this guy (Madd propps)but at the end of the day he was a man...nothing special we just made him into something bigger. Who's next that we have to kill? There's always another Bin Laden....another Saddem....it never stops....I watched the new this morning and they were showing scenes where college kids were getting drunk and cheering...I thought it was funny how people always give themselves a reason to get wasted and rowdy...I bet one out of every 10 people last night drove on the road after getting tore down...probably killed someone or themselves too! A friend of mines daughter was hit by a drunk driver last 2 weeks ago and she had to take her off life support on friday....but hey Bin Ladens dead lets focus our attention on that and not about all the government spending that has gone on...teachers being laid off...police officers....veterans and active duty memebers pays being decreased...who should bare the blunt of the responsibility...the rich....the more money you make the more you should pay because you don't feel it as much?? Yeah that's truly fair...but hey Bin Ladens dead....smoke and mirrors folks...that's what it is...Wake the fuck up! Not saying it's not a good thing...just saying to think about it! Anyways something to think about people....lets party!!!

The Black Spiderman

No comments: