Tuesday, February 25, 2014

How Do I get Abs LIKE YOU?

This is a question I get at least 4 to 8 times a week. How do I get abs like yours? First and foremost abs are made in the KITCHEN!!! Now with that being said you can do all the ab exercises you want but you're never going to get the results you want without a cleaner diet. It took me until my 11th physique competition to understand this. I mean don't get me wrong I've always had pretty good definitions when it comes to my abs because I work them every time I'm in the gym. Along with intense cardio from BJJ/MMA training. However I never had striations till my diet cleaned up. After my 11th show in which I placed 8th at a national show I couldn't understand how I wasn't getting the deep striations like some of the other competitors and I really didn't want to starve myself to get those results. Finally I decided I was going to try and clean up my diet. I stopped drinking fruit juices, eating cheese, bread, pasta, chinese foods etc. and started what I like to call the tupperware diet. I started portioning out my meals into a meal sized tupperware and started eating every 3-4 hours.... with nuts and dried fruits for snacks if I needed it. I didn't do abs for over a month leading up to my next show. I started eating brown rice instead of white and ate more ground turkey, chicken, lean meat, fish, and VEGGIES! I stopped using salt and soy sauce and turned over to Garlic powder, Garlic salt(Light), lemon pepper (For everything), and lemon juice for seasoning. After a month of this my abs were popping!! I had a smaller waist...with STRIATIONS!!! YES my obliques for the first time started showing! So all this time this was all I had to do...Clean up my diet to get abs?? It sounds simple but it is hardwork! It takes discipline and planning to create those magnificent ripples. But if I can do it anyone can! So if you want abs clean up your diet and I guarentee good results...just try it and see. :)


The Black Spiderman


      Non Diet                                                                             1 month Clean diet


No comments: